Monday, December 1, 2008

BEING FRIENDS WITH MY BROTHER

It’s fun having your brother as a friend. I grew up with a lot of boys around me so I usually tend to befriends with boys first rather than females. I am the only girl in my family so I do not have any girls to play with. That might be the reason why my brother and I have an endemic relationship. My brother is older than me so, growing up, he as been very protective over me. He still is protective and probably will be until the day that he dies. Everything isn’t always good with us because we do fuss or fight at least everyday. That’s why we share this unique bond together. My brother is 23 and I’m 19 but we do everything you can imagine together. We even decided to move out together. Now, most people love there siblings but would prefer not to move in with them if they had other options. My friends are his friends and his friends are my friends. Sometimes my brother can get annoying, like I hate that I have to dissemble my phone calls around him because like I said he is over protective, noisy, and can be dogmatic at times but I still love my brother, and I wouldn’t dare try to replace him.

No comments: