Monday, December 1, 2008

VALUABLE THING I LOST

The most valuable thing that I have lost would be a ring that my mother gave me. One reason why it’s so valuable to me is because I had to complaisant with my mother for so long, just so she could give it to me. The main reason why it’s important to me, my father gave it to my mom as an anniversary gift years ago. I recently, loss the ring a couple of months ago. I received the ring a few days before I left to come to Cookman. The last time I descried the ring, it was on my finger. I remember this because I like to play with things before I go to sleep, and right before I went to sleep, I was playing with the ring. The next night I realized that it was lost. I lost my mother’s ring and it attenuated my heart!!!! I knew that she would be upset with me. That night I tossed and turned nothing could ease my mind off the feelings that I had. I can’t replace that particular ring but I can replace it with another one. One that will take my moms attention off the fact that I lost her ring.

No comments: