Monday, December 1, 2008

PARENTS EMBRASSED ME


I love my parents to death, but I got to admit that they have been pretty embarrassing. Like one time, my mom embarrassed me so bad one night when I was on the phone late one night with my friends on three way. I knew I wasn’t suppose to be on the phone that late but by the time I realized that somebody else was on the phone, it was too late. My mom cussed me out so bad that it was caustic. My friends were so scared that they apologized to her and then they hung up the phone. My god, I was so embarrassed and hurt that I couldn’t do anything but cry. The most embarrassing moment that me and my friends encountered from my parents was when I decided to invite some friends over back to my house late one night. I didn’t have my key so I had to knock on the door, my dad answered the door with hardly nothing on. Now that was to embarrassing but, I couldn’t culpable nobody but myself because I should’ve known better than to bring my friends anywhere near my deviating parents.

No comments: