Monday, December 1, 2008

PERFECT DAY

A perfect day for me would be for me to wake up to hear my boyfriend snoring on the phone. We are hours away from each other so the only way that I feel close to him is by talking to him all night on the phone, even if I do fall asleep on him. Next, I would jump into the shower, and then pick out my clothes for school. My day would be even more perfect if I actually do make it to class on time. If I’m lucky, I will have enough time to stop by a fast food restaurant to pick up me some breakfast. After my first class, I will head back to my apartment to take a nap before my next class, haplessly, if my brother is awake then he will castigate me from the time I arrive till the time I leave. Once I leave the house, my day will then consist of going to all my classes, but since this is my perfect ambrosial day, then at least two out of my three classes will be cancelled.

No comments: