Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR

.

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR




I enjoy all the seasons of the year. Spring is great because to me, it signifies the idea that summer, is right around the corner. Summer is awesome because I get to enjoy myself, and I don’t have to stress myself out about worrying about my school work, and grades. I especially like the weather during the fall season because it’s neither to hot nor to cold. My favorite season of all times is winter. This endemic season is the best because of all the holidays that we celebrate during this season. Some people are still dogmatic but, for the most part more people are friendly during the Christmas holidays. Another reason why I love this season is because my birthday is during this season. When I was a child I could hardly wait till winter arrived. I especially love Christmas and then my birthday was only 2 weeks after that so I use to love dissembling gifts from both Christmas and my birthday.

No comments: