Tuesday, November 18, 2008

COMMERCIALS YOU HATE

COMMERCIALS YOU HATE



Now days there are a lot of funny, crazy, aberrant commercials displaying on TV. The one commercial that I hate the most will have to be the Appliance Direct commercial. Have you seen it? Of course you have, because they play this commercial at least 5 times in one hour everyday. The commercial is about this Chinese salesmen who is trying to sell refrigerators, washers, dryers, and ovens. The main reason why I absolutely hate to descry this commercial is because of how this man talks on the commercial. I have no problem deprecating his language skills, but it almost seems like he does not know how to speak English at all. They way he tries to emphasis his words is so annoying. Every time I see this commercial it literally frustrates me.

No comments: