Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I’m happiest when….

I’m happiest when….



I’m happiest when I’m with my boyfriend, Brantley Armonte Frazier. He is a several months younger than I, but for some strange reason, he seems a lot older than what he is. Brantley and I have known each other ever since Kindergarten. We have been friends ever since. Brantley is my best friend; I have never felt like I have been able to trust any other male friend like I do with him. We either want more out of the relationship, or they are just chicanery. Even though we have been friends for a very long time, we recently decided to take our friendship to the next level. Our relationship has burgeoned tremendously over the last past months and now its hard being away from him. I know that we can make it. No matter what I do bad or good, he has always been there for me to buttress me in any situation. He makes me feel good about myself, that’s why I’m so happy. He has a way of making me feel like there’s no other person I want to be with except him. I’m use to the “bad boys’’ so now I can really appreciate having a good man by my side. Brantley treats me how any woman would want to be treated. I’m his first priority and that’s what makes me happy.

No comments: