Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DESCRIBE LUXURY

DESCRIBE LUXURY



Luxury to me means living an comfortably, ambrosial lifestyle without wondering about how is it that you are going to be able to afford the most luxuriant things in life. Luxury also means having the best quality of something. Luxury is the kind of life that I want to live once I start my family, and career. Luxury things are not always the best things in life but it sure does make life comfortable, when you know that you don’t have to worry about getting things paid, worrying about things like that could led a person into depression. I want to be able to eclectic between any thing I want to buy. Luxury means having the best or nicest clothes, shoes, hair, nails, cars, and houses. When I think about luxuriant things, I pray that I could one day enjoy those things. I would share my wealth with my family first, and then my friends. Nothing would satisfy me more than to be able to provide for my future family. My efficacy will be to be able to by my kids anything they want no matter what it is or the price.

No comments: