Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I’ll never forget the look on his face when

I’LL NEVER FORGET THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN……




I’ll never forget the look on his face when I caught him cheating on me. His name is Franchez Lamond Pitts. Back then, he was my baby, my world, and my heart, or at least that’s what I thought. I had known him ever since the first grade; we started dating in the fifth. Franchez was my first true love. We dated on and off for five years. We did everything you can imagine from blandishing, eating, sleeping, studying, talking, joking, shopping and wrestling together. I caught him cheating on me a couple of days before Valentines. I called him one day before my basketball practice started which was part of our daily routine. Once we talked for a little while, he asked me if I would come over to his house later to take down his hair, I told him that I didn’t have a ride so therefore I wouldn’t be able to. After basketball practice ended, I went home. Upon my arrival, my brother informed me that he was going to go visit a friend who lived a few blocks down from where Franchez stayed. I asked him if I could ride so that I could get dropped off at Franchez house; he agreed. I forgot to call him when I left my house, but I knew that he wasn’t going anywhere from our conversation earlier that day. Once I pulled up in his driveway, I immediately felt a bad vibe. I knew something was wrong because as I pulled up everybody in that house was looking through the blinds. As soon I opened the front door, Franchez caprice out of no where with this guilty craven look. I took it upon myself to search his house because I just knew that I would find someone. I didn’t find anyone but, Franchez actions where does of a guilty person so I ended our relationship for the last time that day.

No comments: